2012年12月10日月曜日

Crater Lake




This is the 8th post!!!




This is the "Crater Lake" in Oregon, USA.




It's 7th the deepest lake in the world, and there's no lake which is deeper than here in USA.

 
 
Ancients misunderstood that this is a crater, and called this lake "Crater Lake".
 
 
 
 
But in fact, this is a caldera filled of clean water.
 
 
 
 
The contrast of snow-white and water-blue is very, very fantastic!!!
 
 
 
Crater Lake with Stars and Shooting Stars





If you are lucky person, why don't you go there in the night?



You might be able to watch the beautiful view like this picture!!!






















1 件のコメント:

  1. Ah, finally a place I know. I visited Crater Lake a few times when I was a kid. And now, my mother lives about 100 miles (maybe 130 km.) from it. Two years ago, my sister, mother, and I drove around the lake and had lunch at the Crater Lake Lodge. Beautiful place!

    返信削除